These may look a little familiar to you. I received such a great response from the Savory Breakfast Bites recipe that I posted a couple weeks ago, that I wanted to bring you a sweet version. Still just as yummy, still just as easy! Hope you enjoy!
- - 8 oz tube of refrigerated crescent dough
- - 4 oz softened cream cheese
- - 2 tbsp honey
- - ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together cream cheese, honey and almonds.
- Unroll the tube of crescent rolls and divide into triangles (they are pre-cut like that) Place about 1 tbsp in the center of each triangle.
- Roll up and place on baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown. Drizzle with additional honey and almonds before serving.