The combo of ranch & taco spices really reminded me of Cool Ranch Doritos…. hence the name. I must say, this is one of my easiest crockpot recipes. Four ingredients, in the crockpot, and push go! I hope you love this flavorful crockpot recipe.How do you plan on using your Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken?
Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos or Tostadas
(printable recipe at bottom of post)
– 4 chicken breast (about 1 1/2 lbs)
– 1 packet of taco seasoning
– 1 packet of ranch dressing
– 14 ounces of chicken broth
3. After 5 hours, shred chicken with 2 forks.
4. Replace lid and continue cooking on low for 30 more minutes.
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- 4 chicken breast (about 1½ lbs)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of ranch dressing
- 14 ounces of chicken broth
- Put chicken breasts, taco & ranch mixes and chicken broth in crock pot.
- Set crock pot on low for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Replace lid and continue cooking on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve shredded chicken on a tostadas, tacos burritos or salad, with your favorite toppings!