|Here is my 3.5 and 5 year old BOTH
- library of 18 bilingual, educator created e-books
- More than 230 educational games
- Auditory support and rhyming to help with reading fluency
- Three levels of game play for independent learning
- English/Spanish toggle switch
- Interactive animations and music that make the stories come to LIFE
- Test taking skill development
- Create-a-Book feature enabling your child to author books
- Parent-friendly reports
At the end of the stories, there are comprehension question. As a former teacher, I know how IMPORTANT this step is in the reading process.
The girls have used many reading programs, apps and games, and I have yet to see one use such great comprehension questions.
- F2B can be used on iPhones, iPads, Android phones, Android tablets, Kindle Fires, Google Nexus tablets and traditional computers.
- BOTH my 3.5 and 5 year old love it and can use it!
- The Create-a-Book feature brings a whole new excitement to reading
- Flexible to the reader
- End of story comprehension questions.
- Animated stories keep even the youngest reader engaged and interested
- Love the parent reports!
- Mommy never gets to use her iPad! HA!
Our friends at Footsteps2Brilliance™ want to give one lucky winner a subscription to their curriculum that includes award winning ebooks and games that will accelerate vocabulary acquisition, comprehension, creativity, and multiple-choice test taking skills in your child.
Can’t wait?! You can purchase your subscription HERE. Footsteps2Brilliance™ is offering an unbeatable deal now until October 27th, you can purchase a subscription for $99.00 USD. The retail price is $249.00. What a deal!!! So get your Christmas gift now!