How breathtaking is this big, beautiful bowl of pasta?
I mean, come on… you’re drooling right now, aren’t you?
I know it looks like this Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta came from a 5 star Italian restaurant, but it didn’t! This super easy peasy recipe is cooked right in your crockpot. Amazing, right?!
This easy dinner is full of flavor, and only requires a few pantry-staple ingredients. The creamy combination of chicken, bacon and ranch is sure to please any.
I’m willing to bet that even your pickiest eater will be begging for seconds! Choose your favorite kind of pasta noodle, add a side salad, and you have a well rounded meal to bring to the table.
Wanna know how to whip up this family favorite? I created this mouth-watering recipe for BettyCrocker.com, yum, right?!
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz. of your spaghetti, cooked
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
- When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
- Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.
Make sure to check out my other recipes over at BettyCrocker.com
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on a FUN new meal or idea and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D