I love ranch dressing. Ok, let’s face it. I’m obsessed. You’ll see it pop up in MANY of my recipes.
Ranch dressing is also my kids’ favorite for dipping veggies, and topping their salads.
So after researching many homemade ranch dressing mixes, I think I have perfected a DIY Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix that you are sure to love.
DIY Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
1/2 cup dried buttermilk
2 TBS dried parsley flakes
1 TB onion powder
1 TB garlic powder
1 TB dried chopped onion
2 tsp dried chives
2 tsp dried dill weed
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined. You can store in an airtight container for up to 9 months.
How to make Ranch Dressing:
2 TB DIY Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 plain Greek yogurt
1/3 – 1/2 cup of milk ( depending on the consistency you like)
NOTE: you can also use 1 cup of mayo instead of the Greek Yogurt if you like that flavor better)
1. Mix together ranch dressing mix, mayo, Greek Yogurt and milk until combined. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavor develop.
2. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container. Use within 8-10 days.
Now go enjoy this DIY Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix on your favorite salad! YUM!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for thefamily and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D
- ½ cup dried buttermilk
- 2 TBS dried parsley flakes
- 1 TB onion powder
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 1 TB dried chopped onion
- 2 tsp dried chives
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined. You can store in an airtight container for up to 9 months.