Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos or Tostadas
- 4 chicken breast (about 1½ lbs)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of ranch dressing
- 14 ounces of chicken broth
- Put chicken breasts, taco & ranch mixes and chicken broth in crock pot.
- Set crock pot on low for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Replace lid and continue cooking on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve shredded chicken on a tostadas, tacos burritos or salad, with your favorite toppings!
Recipe by Family Fresh Meals at http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2012/05/cool-ranch-crockpot-chicken-tacos-or-tostadas.html