Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- - 1 cup sour cream (I used light & it is still very decadent)
- - 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- - 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce (or A1 sauce for vegetarians)
- - 2 lb small red potatoes
- - 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend (can double cheese to make cheesier, if calories are not an issue :) hehe)
- - ½ tsp paprika
- - 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives for topping
- Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.
- Spoon ½ of the potato mixture into a crockpot sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with ¾ cup of shredded cheese.
- Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese.
- Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.
Recipe by Family Fresh Meals at http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2011/12/slow-cooker-scalloped-potatoes.html