Easy Crockpot Pizza Dip
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened and cut into inch chunks
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup shredded pizza blend shredded cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz) pizza sauce
- ¼ cup cut up pepperoni pieces (optional, leave out for a vegetarian friendly version)
- Put all ingredients in crockpot, and stir to combine as much as possible. Cook on high for about 1 hour.
- Turn to low/warm mode once melted to keep warm during a party, or serve right away.
Recipe by Family Fresh Meals at http://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2013/09/easy-crockpot-pizza-dip.html