Since pumpkins, AND their seeds will be in our lives through Thanksgiving…. I thought I would try out a NEW flavor of roasted pumpkin seeds.
Last night we carved our Halloween pumpkins. Darryl did most of the carving, while I did the roasting.
I couldn’t get the batches out fast enough! As soon as one was done, the girls and Darryl were devouring them.
RanchRoasted Pumpkin Seeds
What’s your favorite seasoning when roasting seeds?
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- 1 TB powdered ranch dressing mix
- 2 TB olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Mix together ranch mix, oil and salt. Toss pumpkin seeds with mixture
- Roast for 25-35 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D