Go ahead…play with your food.
At our house, Halloween isn’t just a holiday for the kids. Sure, they can have their fun trick-or-treating, but I also want some spooky fun for the adults.
To throw a killer Halloween party, you need two things: great food and great decorations. So of course, I love to combine them and have the food be the decorations.
So I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Halloween appetizers to make your October bash extra special. If you want to keep it cute and fun, you can stick to the cheery fall-themed treats, like the little pumpkin-shaped dinner rolls and pumpkin herb cheese ball. Or, if you’re like me, you can go all out with the really disturbing ones, like spider-topped deviled eggs and “finger sandwiches” that look like real fingers.
Happy, creepy, or somewhere in between…the choice is up to you!
- Vegan Mozzarella And Spiderweb Pizza || Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Spooky Pretzel Bones || Learning How To Cook
- cheddar spritz crackers || Bake Love Give
- The Perfect Fall Cheese Ball || Family Fresh Meals
- Bloody Bones! || Every Nook & Cranny
- Creepy-Crawly Truffled Deviled Eggs || Upbeet iDetitian
- Puffy Mummy Pockets || Twisted Noodle
- How-To Make A Pumpkin Keg || No Spoon Necessary
- Halloween Bark || Family Fresh Meals
- Monster Sandwiches || Chocolate & Carrots
- Bell Pepper Baked Eggs (Halloween Style) || Toaster Oven Love
- Halloween Graveyard Pizza || Stacey Homemaker
- Healthy Halloween Snack Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail || Family Fresh Meals
- Super Easy Pumpkin Chili || Great Food and Lifestyle
- Herbed Boo/ Ghostî Breads For Halloween || My Diverse Kitchen
- Halloween Dinner || Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Stuffed Skulls
- Halloween Donuts || Family Fresh Meals
- Vegan Cheese Ball || Cheddar Cheese Ball
- Deviled Egg Eyeballs || Food Fanatic
- Halloween Veggie Tray Appetizer Trio Recipe || Healthy Recipes
- Halloween Hot Dog Mummies || Beyond The Chicken Coop
- Crispy Phyllo Wrapped Hot Dog Mummies Food Network || Beyond The Chicken Coop
- Pepperoni Pizza Pockets || Dinner at the Zoo
- Spider Eggs || Family Fresh Meals
- Spider Guacamole Eggs || Noshing with the Nolands
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls || As Easy As Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Herb Cheese Ball || Running to the Kitchen
- Zombie Appetizer: Brain-Shaped Ham and Onion Cheeseball || Happy Hour Projects
- Sushi Balls (Temarizushi)- Halloween Style || Chopstick Chronicles
- Cheesy Halloween Breadstick Bones Recipe || Just a Taste
- Jack-O-Lantern Carrot Rice || Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Witch’s Broomstick Breadsticks || Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
- Day of the Dead Appetizer || Hungry Happenings
- Easy Witchesí Finger Breadsticks || Cook Nourish Bliss
- Cheese Owl || Hungry Happenings
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or easy lunchbox ideas for the family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D