Howdy Family Fresh Meals family and friends!
Welcome back to another week of Five Things Friday! Each week I’ll be sharing some of the coolest things I have found, bought or I’m dying to try! Let the fun begin with Five Things Friday Week 5!
(Post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.)
Five Things Friday Week 5
Simply click on the images or links to grab your own.
1. Where are my coffee lovers at? Boy oh BOY do I have a treat for you. The lovely folks over at Espressotoria sent me a Espresso Coffee Pod Machine to try out. WOW people. This little machine pumps out and amazing cup of espresso. And right now they have an amazing deal on Walmart.com. Espressotoria and Walmart.com are teaming up for a special promotion where shoppers can buy six Espressotoria Coffee Pod Packs and receive a FREE Espressotoria Machine! I mean holy smokes, right?! Click here for that deal!
2. This little sling backpack has become my go-to for the theme parks. I can fit the essentials in there, without having to carry around a big, bulky bag. The fabric and rope straps are super comfy too!
3. These utensils are what a unicorn would use to eat dinner if they had opposable thumbs. Ha!
4. This has to be the cutest Q-Tip holder EVER!
5. Where are my Stranger Things Fans?!
Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right to your inbox! It’s EASY PEASY! Just CLICK HERE and enter your email!
Corey, Darryl, Big D & Little D