- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 6 - 8 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 large seedless cucumber, sliced into rounds
- Start by adding the water, vinegar, salt, peppercorns, garlic, dill and bay leaf to a large 1 quart jar. Stir to combine.
- Add the sliced cucumbers to the jar. Place the lids on the jar, and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate ideally for at least 2-3 days before eating. The pickles will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.