- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts 3-4 small breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 18 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus more for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken, season well with salt and pepper and sear until golden, 2-3 minutes per side. The couple of minutes of cooking, add mince garlic and onions to the pan.
- In a casserole dish, pour in spaghetti sauce. Nestle chicken into sauce.
- Top chicken with cheese and pepperoni and bake until chicken is cooked through, 15 -18 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.