- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 15 oz Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Place squash on a rimmed baking sheet. Make 2-3 vents in the squash by poking deep slits with a sharp knife. Bake in oven for 60-65 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut squash in half, length wise, and scoop out seeds.
- With a fork, shred the inside of the squash, forming your "spaghetti noodles". Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Now add in 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce to each squash half. Mix well until all your squash noodles are covered. Top with 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place squash under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until bubbly and melted.