- 5 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup dill pickles finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion very finely chopped
- 6 pieces of bacon cooked and chopped, reserve a slice for topping
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup chopped celery
- fresh dill for topping
- Boil or steam the cauliflower until fit is just fork tender. For boiling about 4-5 minutes. It is important that you do not cook past fork tender or the cauliflower will make for a mushy potato salad.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and stir until well combined. Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. When ready to serve garnish with fresh dill, chopped bacon and a sprinkle of paprika.