- 1/2 package crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 stick butter - melted
- 2 packages instant banana pudding mix can also make your own, but this is a quick recipe
- 2 cups milk
- ½ block cream cheese
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 1 ½ cup whipped cream for top layer
- Mix together crushed wafers and melted butter, then press into lined 8x8 inch baking dish to form a crust. Set aside.
- Beat together pudding mix and milk until liquid, and let sit 5 minutes to thicken.
- Beat in softened cream cheese and whipped cream, until evenly blended. Pour over your crust and smooth to level.
- Top with a layer of whipped cream, lightly sprinkle on some crushed wafers, and then refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares, add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each one, and stick a whole vanilla wafer in the middle before serving.