Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- Here is what you need: Severs 4-6
- 1 lb of ground beef, to make this vegetarian friendly, use veggie crumble such as Morningstar Farms
- 5 cups of egg noodles
- 1 small can, 6oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 and 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- optional shredded cheese for topping
Start by cooking noodles according to the package directions. Meanwhile cook beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet until brown. Drain off access liquid.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5-7 minutes.
Drain noodles and stir into beef mixture.