- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 8 medium flour tortillas, plus vegetable oil for frying if you want a crispier pizza
- 2 cup refried beans
- 2 cup salsa
- 3 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup of Roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- sour cream and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook ground beef over a medium high heat. Once meats starts to brown, add in taco seasoning and water as indicated on the seasoning packet. Cook until meat is fully cooked through. Drain off any access fat.
- NOTE: If you have extra time and don't mind a couple extra calories, you can fry each tortilla for 30-45 seconds on each side in vegetable oil. Make sure to drain off on a paper towel. This will give you a more of the taco bell crunch! If not, these still taste yummy with non-fried tortillas.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non stick cooking spray. Place 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup refried beans evenly over four tortillas.
- Evenly spread meat over beans and then top with 1/4 cup cheese. Top cheese with 2-3 Tablespoons salsa.
- Place another tortilla on top, and spread another 2-3 Tablespoons of salsa over the top. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the salsa and arrange olives, tomatoes, and green onions over the cheese. Sprinkle another 1/4 cup cheese over the top of each pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with a sour cream and cilantro.