- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 12 ounces thin asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, melt butter spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Next, add in chicken and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.