- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- couple dashes of fresh pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks, placing them in a medium mixing bowl. Place eggs white aside.
- Add mayo, relish, parsly, vinegar, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper into the bowl with the yokes.
- Mix until well combined and creamy.
- Evenly fill egg whites with egg mixture.
- Garnish with paprika.