- 12 oz breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 10 slices of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Chopped chives and bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook breakfast sausage with onions until fully cooked. Once done, drain off access grease.
- Spray a 9 x 9-baking dish with cooking spray. Start by sprinkle layers of breakfast sausage, ham and bacon into baking dish.
- Cover evenly with shredded cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper and garlic powder. Pour eggs over mixture in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 22-25 minutes until eggs are set.