- 1 lb ground beef, lean
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Water
- 1 1oz package Taco Seasoning or my easy homemade version HERE
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 8oz can of red enchilada sauce
- 16 oz Shell Noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, plus more for topping
- Shredded Cheese, sour cream avocado and or cilantro
- Set Instant Pot to saute. Brown beef and onions. Once ground beef is browned, stir broth, water, taco seasoning, tomatoes, garlic, enchilada sauce. Stir to combine.
- Next add in uncooked pasta. Stir again to combine.
- Cover and seal lid. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes. Once time is up, use the quick release. Turn off Instant Pot. Top with cheese, and rest the lid on top for a couple minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve topped with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro.