- 2.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce, Buffalo Sauce is a little more mild than their hot sauce
- 1 package Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
- 1/2 stick of butter, cut into tabs
- Your favorite bread/buns to serve on.
- Topping: ranch or blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles
- Place chicken in a 4-5qt crockpot. Mix together ranch mix and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH 4 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked, shred with 2 forks. Add in butter tabs and stir until melted.
- Serve on your favorite bread or roll, and top with dressing and cheese crumbles.