- 16 oz white American cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 oz cream cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 4oz can diced green chiles
- 1 4oz jar of pimentos, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalepenos, minced (plus extra for topping)
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- Combine the American cheese, cream cheese, butter, green chiles, pimentos, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and jalepenos in your crockpot. Cover and cook on low heat for 1.5 hours. Stir the mixture until until well combined and then add milk and lime juice. Cook for another 20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and smooth.
- Top with cilantro and extra jalapenos. And serve with your favorite tortilla chips.