- 2 pounds carrots peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together melted butter, honey, garlic and salt and pepper. Add the carrots into the bowl and toss them until evenly coated.
- Spread out in a single layer, evenly on a large baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until carrots are tender. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley.