- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 slices bacon, Uncooked, and diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together honey and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar. Set aside. This will be used after baking is done.
- Next place brussels sprouts onto baking sheet and add the remaining balsamic vinegar, olive oil, bacon and garlic to the top of sprouts. Season with salt and pepper and toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place into oven and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
- After you remove from the oven, toss sprouts in honey/balsamic mix you made in step 1 and serve.