- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tubes Crescent Rolls
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
- Roll crescent rolls according to package instructions and place side-by-side in the baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, and season with salt and pepper. Fold in bacon and cheese, then pour mixture over crescent rolls. Bake until the rolls are golden and the egg mixture is set, 23 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.