- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 16-ounce tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, parsley and salt; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half, making 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope, that are about 1/2-inch thick, and tie into a knot, tucking the ends.
- Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot butter mixture, reserving half for after baking.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.