- 26 ounces of frozen corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces of cooked ham, cubed
- 1 can of cream corn
- 1 ½ pounds 2 large of red potatoes, cut into bite sizes
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste, I would start with 1/2 tsp or salt and 1/4 tsp of pepper. Add more as desired
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon tried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- In your crockpot, add in frozen corn and flour, coat corn with flour. Add in ham, creamed corn, potatoes, carrots, broth, and seasonings. Stir ingredients gently.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 7-8 hours. Before serving, reduce heat to warm setting and add in butter and half and half, stir gently. Serve immediately.