- ½ lb ground beef
- ½ lb rotini pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Taco seasoning, I use my famous taco seasoning
- ½ sweet pepper, yellow, chopped
- ¼ small onion, diced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, some stores carry iceberg already shredded
- ½ cup French dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup nacho cheese Doritos, crushed roughly
- Cook beef in a pan over medium high heat. Once meat starts to brown, add in the taco seasoning. Once cooked, drain access grease and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a pot, cook the rotini according to package directions. When pasta is cooked, drain and run cool water over it to cool.
- In a large bowl, add together all ingredients and mix until well combined.