- 1 packet vanilla pudding
- 1.5 cups cold milk
- 12 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz cool whip
- 5 bananas
- 1 12oz boxes vanilla wafers
- Mix together milk, and pudding mix. Add in condensed milk and mix until well combined. Chill for 5 mins.
- Add in 8 oz of cool whip to pudding mix. Stir.
- Layer 1/3 of pudding mix, topped with wafers, then banana slice, and repeat 3 times. Top with the remaining whipped cream Chill for 30-60 mins before serving.
- Top with more wafers and bananas before serving.