- 1 graham crust store made and baked according to instructions then cooled
- 1 pkg banana instant pudding
- 1-2 bananas - peeled and sliced
- 1 tub whipped topping
- ¼ c pecan pieces
- as desired caramel sauce
- Make the banana instant pudding according to the box directions. Set aside. Sprinkle HALF the pecan pieces in the bottom of the pie shell. Slice the bananas and lie them so they cover the bottom of the shell, making two layers.
- Pour HALF the pudding into the pie shell.
- In a separate bowl, mix half the tub of whipped topping with the remaining half of the pudding.
- Spread the whipped topping mixture on top of the pudding that is inside the pie shell
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set. When serving, spread the remaining portion of whipped topping on top of the pie, sprinkle the remaining half of the pecans on top of that.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and garnish with extra bananas if you wish.