- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 5.3 ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt (or about 1/2 cup) - Frozen
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 fresh banana - sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Start by combining your banana, blueberries, yogurt, and milk in your blender. You can also use a food processor.
- Pulse blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into bowl, and top with suggested toppings.
- To make the smoothie bowl thicker and more like soft serve ice cream consistency be sure to freeze the yogurt.