- 4 large bell peppers any color
- 1 ½ cups prepared orzo pasta
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves are garlic minced
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set the Instant Pot to saute mode. Brown your Italian Sausage, chopped onions and minced garlic. While cooking, season with salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked through, remove from pot and mix together with the orzo pasta, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Remove the tops from the peppers and remove the seeds from the peppers. Stuff peppers with the orzo mix. Place peppers inside a casserole dish that fits inside of your IP. If you do not have one, you can place the 3. peppers on the trivet. Add 2 cups of broth to the instant pot.
- Place the casserole dish on top of the trivet and put inside your Instant Pot. Again, if you do not have a dish that fits in the IP, you can place the peppers directly on the trivet.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing. Set a manual high-pressure time for 10 minutes. Once time is up, do a natural release for 4 minutes and then finish with a quick release.