Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- The Best Burger Recipe
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise divided
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns or sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup green leaf lettuce leaves torn
- 1 medium red and/or yellow tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® REAL Ketchup
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
Combine ground beef with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
Grill or broil until cooked to desired wellness.
Spread bun bottoms with remaining Mayonnaise. Top with greens, tomatoes, hamburgers, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® REAL Ketchup, onions and bun tops.