- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into 2 inch pieces sized pieces
- ¼ cup hot sauce I used Franks
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch + 2 tablespoon water whisked together
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz uncooked fettuccine pasta noodles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken in the crockpot.
- Whisk together broth, hot sauce, ranch mix and corn starch mixture together. Poor over chicken and and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7.
- Once cooking time is up, Turn heat to high and add in uncooked noodles, and cream. Make sure noodles are covered in liquid. If you need too add in a little more broth or water so the noodles are covered, that is ok. Cover and let cook on high for 15-20 minutes, stirring a couple times, until noodles are cooked and tender. This time will vary from crockpot to crockpot.
- Once noodles are cooked, uncover and stir in 2 cups of shredded cheese. Cover until cheese melts (2-5 minutes).