- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 slices crusty whole grain bread
- 1 oz. sliced low fat white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced roasted vegetables or grilled vegetables SEE NOTE BELOW
- Spread one slice of bread with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Place bread mayonnaise-side- down into hot skillet; add cheese and vegetables.
- Spread other slice of bread with mayonnaise and place mayonnaise-side- up on top of vegetables. Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.
- For Roasted Vegetables: Preheat oven to 400°. Brush veggies with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast turning as needed, until golden and tender. Toss with
- chopped fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon juice. I used bell peppers, eggplant, zucchini and squash!