- 2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TB dried parsly
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 TB A1 sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup BBQ Sauce
Mac & Cheese Stuffing:
- 1 box of prepared macaroni and cheese or 3 cups of my Crockpot or Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 TB Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick spray then set aside.
- Combine the lean ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper A1 , ketchup and bbq sauce in a large bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Take half the meatloaf mixture and place on the baking sheet. Form an oval shape with a cavity in the middle of the loaf, about 8 inches long and 3-4 inches wide.
- Mix together prepared mac and cheese and mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Place mac and cheese mixture into the cavity. Use the remaining meat mixture and top the loaf, enclosing the mac and cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes then remove from oven increase temperature to 400 degrees.
- Combine the topping ingredients and then brush it over the top of the meatloaf. Place meatloaf back into the oven for 10 more minutes.