- 1 small onion cut into large chunks
- 2 ribs of celery cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 lb flank steak
- 12 oz can V8
- 4-5 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice about 1 lime
- .25 tsp celery salt
- .25 tsp salt
- .25 tsp pepper
- In a large 1-gallon ziplock bag, mix together V8, garlic, prepared horseradish, Worcestershire sauce , hot sauce, lime juice , celery salt, salt, and pepper. Add the flank steak to the bag, Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 8- 12 hours.
- Place onion and celery pieces at the bottom of the crockpot. These will act as a "meat stand" for the steak, to prevent the meat from sitting on the bottom of the crockpot and drying out.
- Put marinaded flank steak on top of onions and celery. Pour the marinade over the steak. Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on HIGH or on LOW for 7-8 hours.