- 1/2 cup of Buffalo flavored hot sauce I use Frank’s Red Hot
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 pound bag of pretzels tiny twists or snaps (grid pretzels)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Place hot sauce and butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat, stirring until butter is melted. Add the rest of the seasonings. Remove from heat.
- Place pretzels in a large bowl. Pour hot sauce mixture over the pretzels. Use tongs to stir well so pretzels are evenly coated.
- Spread pretzels out on the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring well every 10 minutes to prevent burning. Let cool on pan. Serve immediately or place in an airtight container for 3-5 days.