- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt I used Lawry’s
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 15oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 large bay leaves
- 2 cups dry elbow noodles
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1.5 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Turn the Instant Pot onto saute. When hot, add ground beef garlic, seasoning salt, pepper and onion. Cook until meat is browned.
- When meat is browned drain fat if needed, then add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, broth, parsley, oregano, noodles, and bay leaves. Set your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When timer is up preform a quick release of pressure.
- Take out bay leaves and give everything a good stir. Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese, until melted. Top with the remaining cup of cheese. Sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top of the mixture. Replace the lid and let the cheese melt.