- 1 cup of butter cubed
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ sleeves of chocolate graham crackers
- 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips
- 1 package of Andes chocolates ¼ of package roughly chopped
- 6 peppermints crushed
- snowflake sprinkles
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar, vanilla and salt. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until butter has melted and mixture is light brown in color, about 10-15 minutes.
- Line a 10x15-inch pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay a single layer of graham crackers out on onto the prepared baking sheet, feel free to cut crackers in half to fit into tight corners. Immediately spread the hot mixture evenly over the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and ½ of the package of Andes. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. After 1-2 minutes, spread the chocolate in an even layer until smooth. Sprinkle with remaining chopped Andes and peppermints.
- Let cool about an hour. Break into pieces and serve.