- 1 pouch chocolate chip cookie mix such as Betty Crocker OR my Homemade Chocolate Cookie Recipe found HERE (just leave out the oreo center!)
- if using pouch, you will need Butter and egg called for on the package
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 48 Rolo candies
- 48 pecan halves
- 5 caramels
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Prepare pouch of cookies or my Homemade Chocolate Cookie Recipe found HERE (just leave out the oreo center). Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on a cookie sheets.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from sheet form the oven and press one rolo candy into the center of each cookie. Return to oven 1 minute. Remove from oven again, and immediately place 1 pecan half on top of chocolate. Press down slightly. Let cool for a couple minutes and then finish cooling on cooling rack
- In small microwavable bowl, heat caramels and whipping cream uncovered for 30 to 60 seconds stirring every 10-15 seconds until caramels are melted. Next, drizzle over cookies and then sprinkle with sea salt. Let cookies completely cool and set for a couple of hours.