- 2 avocado ripe
- 4 eggs
- 2 slice of ham cut into 8 triangles
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut avocado in half, remove pit and gently dab with a paper towel.
- Next, dab ham with paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- 2. Pit the avocado and scoop out a small amount to make a hole for the egg.
- Add two triangles of ham to the center of the avocado, it will hang a little, that's alright.
- 4. Add egg to the middle of the avocado. Repeat the process. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and bake for 15 minutes or until egg is set.