- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- 1. Mix the ingredients together in the instant pot and then place the chicken breasts inside, coat with the sauce mixture and try to have the chicken be in an even layer.
- 2. Twist on the locking lid and set the valve to sealing. Select manual mode for 5 minutes. At the end of the pressurized cook time let the pot natural pressure release for 8 minutes. *This time may need to be adjusted depending on the thickness and over all size of the chicken breasts you’re using. The ones I typically use for this are on the smaller side.
- 3. Quick release the remaining pressure and remove the lid carefully. Use forks to pull the chicken part and mix well into the sauce.