- 1 TB butter
- 4 1 inch thick pork chops, most of fat removed (use either rib chops or loin chops)
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 4 medium potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 carrots cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 large sweet onion cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cloves are garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- diced parsley for garnish.
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat and melt butter. Cook pork chops in skillet about 3 minutes each side, until golden brown.
- Add broth, potatoes, carrots and onions and garlic to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling and then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pork is slightly pink when cut near bone. Sprinkle with parsley.