- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups whipped cream
- 1.5 cup Reese’s peanut butter cups chopped divided
- To a large mixing bowl, add the butter and cream cheese and beat until smooth and combined.
- Next beat in brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Gentle stir in whipped cream with a spoon until combined. Next fold in chopped peanut butter cups. Save 1/4 cup of pb cups for topping.
- Serve right away, or store in refrigerator. If serving from chilled stay, allow dip 20-30 mins to come to room temp.Serve with Chocolate Graham Crackers