- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon filet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet. Pour the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering and sealing the foil packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.