- 18 6 inch corn tortillas
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce about 2 (10oz cans)
- 3 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1/4 cup onion finely diced
- 3.5 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 4 Tablespoons caned mild green chiles, diced
- 1 cup corn
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place 6 tortillas in the bottom of a prepared baking dish (with no stick spray or butter), slightly overlapping
- Top with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, spreading evenly over tortillas.
- Top with 1.5 cups of your chicken, 2 Tablespoons of onion, 2 Tablespoons of green chiles, 1/2 cup of corn and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layer with six more tortillas, sauce, the remaining chicken, onion, green chiles, corn and another cup of cheese.
- Complete the casserole with another layer of tortillas, 1 cup of enchilada sauce, and 1-1.5 cups of cheese. Bake in the oven for 30-40 min. Let stand 5- 10 mins before serving.