- 1 lb. lean ground beef cooked and drained (seasoned well with salt pepper)
- 8 oz brick of Velveeta cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- pickle slices
- Season beef well with salt and pepper. Cook and drain ground beef. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt your Velveeta cheese on a medium heat until melted.
- Stir in cooked beef to melted, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined.
- Place cheesy beef mixture into a 9×13 dish and top diced bacon, then shredded cheese, then lettuce, and finally pickle slices.
- Serve with tortilla chips of corn chip!